domingo, 1 de agosto de 2010

From which person have you learned most in your life? Why?




Without doubt the biggest influence in my life I have learned has been from my dad, for me is and will always be my role model, because it is an incredible person, he is a clear example of improvement for me, nothing has ever been easy for him, if all it has cost, unlike other people, my dad is a person who has left many things aside for me and my brother, and that is admirable ..
I learned a lot from him because he has shown me that dreams are fulfilled and that we must never stop trying for what you really crave, my dad taught me the important things in life, those things that are worth fight, taught me not to fall, not to be weak against a difficulty because in everyday life will be a new one.
Thanks to my Dad I am in large part what I am, and although I have a long way to go, I have it clear that failure to accompany me all my life the way I like, but that is why every day I try to learn something him, so apply in my future:)

Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario