domingo, 1 de agosto de 2010

What do you think about extreme sports?










Hi :)


Well, think about the extreme sports that are ... INCREDIBLE! the truth is that I love, and all this because it is pure adrenaline haha! I love feeling those odd sensations in the stomach, are fun and run the risks of trying new things, but always with caution (:
One of my dreams, is to lay a parachute from a plane, I imagine that the sensation of feeling the air on your face and be literally flying should be unforgettable and feelings must be extraordinary.

Other extreme sports that I love is the Snowboard, Downhill, Freestyle Motocross, aggressive skating, which consists of stunts in rollers, which are the skates:) Well, I like many more but these are just a few, with that I say goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario