martes, 17 de agosto de 2010

Who's had the biggest influence on your life? Why?

hi (:

I think that in my life, I have had major influences are my family and friends.
Of my friends every day I learn something new, are the people with whom I share my emotions more, everything that happens to me in general, are people who teach me every day things of life, and with that I can apply them in my . My friends are people who support me in every moment and not just show me my strengths, but also my weaknesses.
Although there is a very special person, My Best Friend, she has been a great influence, and I must say that one of the best, although many people have shown me the beautiful side of life, she has done differently, giving me want to leave when I have problems and above all helping to solve them.
And now the people who most influenced my life, my family, are the people who have been in every step I take, I have been taught values, truth, my family is amazing, always supported me in everything I wanted to do, have taught me to be an independent person with clear ideas.

bye ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario